|You Are an Emo Rocker!|
Expressive and deep, lyrics are really your thing.
That doesn't mean you don't rock out...
You just rock out with meaning.
For you, rock is more about connecting than grandstanding.
What Kind of RoCker are yOu
Dance - a form of expression, a stress buster, a group activity.
I have often observed in college parties, office parties and other places people and their dance. I can classify people in the following categories-
1) Enthusiastic dancers - These people are just waiting for the music to start. They start moving their feet (two left or right) at the start of the party and continue till the end of the party. If it were not for these dancers, the party would have never kicked off. Here again there are the first movers and the non-first movers. The non-first movers are equally enthusiastic about dancing but do not want to hit the dance floor first. As soon as there is some crowd in the dance floor, they make their move.
2) Good Movers - These dance enthusiastically and well and are the life of the dance party. They might just intimidate the not so good dancers with their cool moves.
3) Not so good movers - They really don’t know the 'Right steps' but are pretty enthusiastic bring life to the party and dance throughout.
4) Wannabe pulled dancers - There are a group of people who do want to dance. They are standing in their place and tapping their feet, but are either too shy to go to the dance floor or need a bit of cajoling and persuasion by the others to hit the dance floor.
5) Stiff feet - They stand far away from the dance floor hoping never to be pulled to the dance floor
So which group do you belong to?