The rules for the tag are:
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
My first reaction would be to bludgeon him and make him payback bigtime. But after some thinking, I would give him a second chance only after a major interrogation session. But the second chance will be given ONLY ONCE (I don’t want him to read about this second chance by the way)
2. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Be the world number one in tennis and then retire to become a hotshot sports journalist/TV presenter (Meanwhile endorse a lot of products and generally have a jet setting lifestyle)
3. If you could, whose butt would you like to kick?
The guy who deceived me to join the company for the lousy pay. All those dirty men who have done some kind of eve teasing on me
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Go on a long trip to Australia.
Invest a lot of the remaining smartly so that I can live off comfortably
Give money to people promoting sports genuinely or to deserving sportsmen/women
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Never happened to me but the one I love is my best friend now
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
I would choose being loved by someone.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Not very long. I hate waiting
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Find someone else to like. It is a big ocean out there
9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Equality and Empowerment for Women in the Rural Areas in India
10. Do you lie?
11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Making more money out of writing. Less or no commute to work
Having more time to do different kinds of things
12. What’s your fear?
Being alone and sick in Old Age
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She is smart and has a sense of humour. She writes well and I would be happy if her book gets published.
I know a lot more about her after reading her blog. I would have taken a long time to know these aspects of her otherwise.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
I would like to choose one word from each option – Rich and Married
15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
The one who loves me more
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
I cannot forgive and forget
18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Being in a Relationship is nice! But I do like being by myself from time to time. And I am really better at the relationship thingie when I get back
19. If you were a movie, which movie would you be and why?
It rocks. It is about women empowerment and it is about sports and in the end, somewhere you feel life will be back to normal for them
Well I tag (I do not know if they read my blogs but well!)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
The rules for the tag are: